How can I send load to Philippines from India?
How to send load to the Philippines?
- Enter the Philippine prepaid number (country code +63 has already been entered) you want to send load to with Fonmoney Philippines.
- Choose one of the Load amount options. …
- Pay quickly and safely with credit card at Fonmoney Philippines for your prepaid load.
- Click enter.
Can I recharge international number from India?
How to recharge an intenational number from India? First you have to choose the other country that you want to do international mobile recharge to from India. Choose the amount you want to recharge. Finally, you pay for your recharge.
How can I send credit to Philippines?
- Code: 133*Philippines Mobile Number*Reference Code.
- Example: 133*0063999221626*1.
- Send it to 801500. Reference Code “1” will transfer 50 PHP for SR 5.5. Reference Code “2” will transfer 100 PHP for SR 11. Reference Code “3” will transfer 300 PHP for SR 33. Reference Code “4” will transfer 500 PHP for SR 55.
How can I reload my Philippine phone?
How does it work?
- Choose the service you want to use, in this case, ‘Airtime’
- Enter the number and network of the phone you want to recharge.
- Pay for the airtime online.
- You and the person you’re sending to will receive SMS notifications once the airtime credit has been added.
How can I recharge load from India to Philippines?
Enter the Philippine prepaid number you want to recharge from India into the number field. On the next page you can choose the amount you wish load. Once you click on the amount you would like to recharge, select one of the payment options. On Fonmoney you can recharge via credit card and Paysafecard.
How can I send globe load to Philippines?
How to share load:
- Share-A-Load with PIN. Type in amount<space>PIN and send to 2+10-digit Prepaid number of recipient. Example: 100 1212, then send to 29161234567.
- Share-A-Load without PIN. Type in amount and send to 2+10-digit Prepaid number of recipient. Example: 100, then send to 29161234567.
Can I top up my phone online?
Online or website means going to the mobile provider’s internet site to top-up. You will need a credit / debit card for payment. This option may also be used to top-up credit on someone else’s account. Your bank may also allow you to top-up yours or another’s mobile account.
How can I recharge my mobile number online?
How to Make Prepaid Mobile Recharge Online?
- Enter the phone number you want to carry out the online recharge for.
- Select the option from Prepaid/ Postpaid.
- Select your mobile operator.
- Select the circle you belong to.
- Check the online recharge plans designed exclusively for you or fill in the amount you want to recharge.
How do you send airtime internationally?
How it works
- Dial *151#
- Select “Airtime and bundles”
- Select the global number option.
- Choose a country and operator from the available options.
- Enter the recipient MSIDSN and select an airtime value.
- Confirm if you accept the quote and the funds will be deducted from your MoMo wallet.
How can I recharge my Zain mobile in India?
Zain balance transfer to India
- Dial: *111*Indian Number*Amount#
- Example: *111*00914428482069*2#
- Reply with 1 to confirm the amount of transfer.
How can I buy online load in Philippines?
How do I buy load online using Coins.ph?
- You can buy load online through the Coins.ph web wallet or the Android and iOS apps.
- Here’s how to buy load:
- Step 1: Tap the “Buy Load” icon.
- Step 2: Enter your mobile number.
- Step 3: Enter the amount you’d like to load, or choose from the denominations below. …
- Step 4: Slide to pay.
How can I transfer balance from Vodafone to Philippines?
To send credit to a phone in other country simply :
Send ‘country code & mobile no to be recharged’ to 97729 and wait for instructions .