Ethnic groups and citizenship
What can you not send to Thailand?
Thailand Prohibited and Restricted Items
- Arsenic/Phosphorus sulfides.
- Baraku, Shisha, Hookah (water pipe)
- Beef, products from beef.
- Chemicals, Haz and Non-Haz.
- Communications equipment.
- Compact discs.
- Computer software.
- Cosmetics, Haz and Non-Haz.
Can I ship medicine to Thailand?
According to the new regulation, travellers to Thailand under medical treatment are allowed to carry medications containing narcotic drugs of Category 2 for personal treatment in a quantity not exceeding 30 days of prescribed usage and must follow the applicable regulations strictly.
Can I send food to Thailand?
Can I send food to Thailand? You can. Food is one of the most popular shipments we send, but there are some extra rules to keep in mind. Make sure that you’re not sending any perishable foods – and homemade goods are not allowed.
What is the cheapest way to ship to Thailand?
The cheapest way to ship to Thailand from the USA is by using the USPS delivery methods in combination with rates from a package forwarding company. The delivery time varies between 7-14 business days and the packages are delivered to your doorstep.
What are the prohibited goods?
- Narcotic drugs and psychotropic substances.
- Pornographic and obscene material.
- Counterfeit and pirated goods and goods infringing any of the legally enforceable intellectual property rights.
Can I mail chocolate to Thailand?
Food, Chocolate, Candies
Generally, food cannot be shipped to Thailand without a licence or documentation describing the product.
Do you need a prescription in Thailand?
Medication in Thailand is subject to government licensing and regulation by the Thai Food and Drug Administration (TFDA). Before a particular drug can be sold, it must be licensed by the TFDA. … If you need sleeping pills or strong pain medication, you must obtain these through a qualified medical doctor.
What is the best way to send a package to Thailand?
Top-rated courier services to Thailand
- DHL eCommerce – This service offers the cheapest way to ship to Thailand from the USA, with a delivery time* of 11 to 22 business days. …
- International Drop Off – This Parcel Monkey service offers fully tracked delivery to Thailand in 2-5 business days at an affordable price.
Does Amazon deliver to Thailand?
No, Amazon does not offer free shipping to Thailand. You’ll normally have to pay around ฿300 THB to have your Amazon purchase shipped to Thailand, and you may have to pay more if you’re buying multiple items or your purchase is heavy or bulky. Most Amazon packages in Thailand will be delivered by Thailand Post.
How much does it cost to send something to Thailand?
Calculating Shipping Costs to Thailand
|Medium Flat Rate||6–10 days||$67.95|
|First Class||10–14 days||$22.25|
|FedEx International Economy||8 days||$122.73|
|DHL Express Worldwide||3 days||$105.50|
What can you ship to Thailand?
There are special stipulations on the following commodities when shipping to Thailand.
- Chocolate – 1.5kgs.
- Jam, Jelly – 16 x 250 grams.
- Sauce – 12 x 250 grams.
- Semi-process food – 30 pieces.
- Butter/Cheese – 4 x 300 grams.
- Vinegar – 2 liters.
- Mineral waters – 12 x 1 liters.
- Food Additives – 500 grams.