What do we export to Vietnam?
The top export categories (2-digit HS) in 2020 were: electrical machinery ($2.1 billion), cotton ($1.2 billion), plastics ($544 million), food waste, animal feed ($484 million), and machinery ($473 million).
What are the top 5 items that Vietnam import?
- Electrical machinery, equipment: US$96 billion (34.3% of total imports)
- Machinery including computers: $26.9 billion (9.6%)
- Plastics, plastic articles: $15.2 billion (5.4%)
- Optical, technical, medical apparatus: $10 billion (3.6%)
- Iron, steel: $9.8 billion (3.5%)
- Mineral fuels including oil: $8.8 billion (3.1%)
What gets imported to Vietnam?
Click here to contact us
Vietnam main imports are computers, electrical products and parts (18 percent of total imports) and machine, instruments and accessories (16 percent). Others include: telephones, mobile phones and parts thereof (8 percent); textile fabrics (5 percent) and iron and steel (4 percent).
What is Vietnam’s biggest export?
Vietnam main exports are: telephones, mobile phones and parts thereof (21 percent of total shipments) and textiles (12 percent). Others include: computers and electrical products (12 percent); shoes and footwear (7 percent) and machinery, instruments and accessories (6 percent).
What are Vietnam’s top exports?
- Electrical machinery, equipment: US$153.5 billion (44.1% of total exports)
- Machinery including computers: $23.9 billion (6.9%)
- Footwear: $23.8 billion (6.8%)
- Clothing, accessories (not knit or crochet): $15.5 billion (4.5%)
- Furniture, bedding, lighting, signs, prefab buildings: $15.5 billion (4.4%)
What products is Vietnam known for?
Vietnam is a key source of electronics, furniture, clothing, footwear, and fish for Americans. It also is a key global exporter of coffee, rice, and other food.
Which brands produce in Vietnam?
Vietnam has several major electronic companies with major manufacturing in the country, such as Samsung, LG, HP, Canon, Foxconn, and many more that have significant operations in the country.
What is India’s main export?
India’s major exports included petroleum products, gems and jewelry, and drug formulations. Additionally, the value of the various types of machinery India exported was valued at over 29 billion U.S. dollars. Other major exports include spices, tea, coffee, tobacco in agriculture, along with iron and steel.