How much does it cost to import a dog to Singapore?
Breakdown of Costs for Moving Dogs and Cats to Singapore
|Service||Notes||Cost (in USD)|
|Veterinarian Services||Includes vaccines, blood work, and final health certificates. May vary depending on your veterinarian’s costs.||$1,000-$1,200|
|Import Permit||Required for USDA endorsement.||$40 *|
|Dog License||Not applicable for cats.||$12 *|
Can I fly my dog to Singapore?
Pets travelling from countries in Category B need the vaccinations as mentioned earlier as well as a rabies vaccine, not less than 30 days and not more than 12 months before flying to Singapore. Your dog or cat will also need a rabies blood titre test more than 30 days after the rabies vaccination.
How do you import a dog from another country?
- All vaccination records of the pet.
- Government issued veterinary certificate from the exporting country (USDA document with the Annexure I/II in case of USA )
- Flight details / confirmation of the passenger’s travel into India / Copy of the airway bill.
- Veterinary Certificate.
How do you import a dog?
IMPORT OF PET ANIMALS
are permitted to be imported. Import of pets (dog and cat only) upto two numbers per passenger are allowed at one time subject to production of required health certificate from country of origin and examination of the said pets by the concerned quarantine officer.
Can you import a puppy?
To import a puppy to the UK, you will need a non-commercial health certificate issued within 10 days of entering the UK, or a commercial health certificate issued within 48 hours of shipment. … Furthermore, if traveling from a country that the UK considers high-risk, your puppy will need a rabies titer test.
How much does it cost to import dogs?
Example Estimate: Flying one small dog (like a Chihuahua) domestically via cargo with a pet-friendly airline, will likely cost between $275 USD to $300 USD. Larger dogs’ airfreight (like a Great Dane) can go up to around $1000 USD for a domestic move, especially if you have a custom kennel.
How can I send my puppy to Singapore?
Steps to take before bringing dogs and cats into Singapore
- Identify exporting country/region rabies risk category. …
- Send your dog or cat for a rabies vaccination and a serology test. …
- Send your dog or cat for general vaccinations. …
- Reserve quarantine space. …
- Obtain a dog licence before applying for an import licence.
Can dog travel on MRT in Singapore?
Pets are not allowed on the buses and MRT, and not all taxi drivers will accept animals in their cabs. … If not, you will have to try your luck with a pet taxi service or ride-hailing app.
How do I get a passport for my dog?
There are four main steps to get a pet passport:
- Step 1: Research and confirm the requirements, based on your destination and method of travel.
- Step 2: Visit your vet to get your pet up-to-date on all the necessary vaccines and procedures.
- Step 3: Get your pet’s travel certificate certified by the USDA, if necessary.
How much does it cost to ship a pet across country?
The cost to ship a dog depends on the distance and needs of the dog. The average cost to ship a dog within 300 miles is $120 to $250. For longer distance shipments, the average cost is $270 to $500. Check out our cost-to-ship index, for more specific details on dog shipments completed through the uShip marketplace.
At what age can you import a puppy?
Vets will require proof that the pet is at least 12 weeks of age upon vaccination, and travellers from the EU and certain other countries (including GB for import into NI) will be required to wait 21 days after the primary vaccination before travel – puppies from these countries will have to be at least 15 weeks of age …