Can I send a hamper to Singapore?
It doesn’t cost you anything extra to deliver gift hampers to Singapore from overseas. All the costs of gift delivery to Singapore are included in the cost you see in the catalog. You can shop while being assured there are no hidden fees, Customs costs, or other surprises.
Can you send gifts to another country?
In today’s world, you’re not limited by borders or currencies to send a friend or family member a gift abroad. E-commerce websites, food, flowers and money transfers are all fantastic options to send gifts abroad online.
How do I send a gift parcel?
There shouldn’t be any movement inside the box, so keep packing that package out!
- Use a new box or at least one that’s particularly sturdy.
- Use packing tape, not Scotch tape, to seal the box and add reinforcement.
- Make sure the address is written clearly.
- Secure any shipping labels and attach Customs Documents securely.
Can I send chocolate to Singapore?
Food items are allowed in as long as they are non-perishable, ambient and sealed in manufacturers’ packaging. So chocolate, sweets, biscuits, crisps, snacks and all the other goodies that go into our Gift Boxes are fine to send, although customs will occasionally inspect a parcel to check its contents.
Can I ship snacks to Singapore?
General Rule for Travellers
Travellers returning to Singapore can carry food products for personal consumption without first obtaining an import permit if: the type of food product is allowed; the amount is within the allowance; … the food products will not be sold commercially.
What Cannot be shipped to Singapore?
Explosives, poisons, radioactive material, compressed gas, corrosive, firearms, flammables and any item which by its nature can potentially cause damage to other items or expose regulatory and customs officers to injury. Medical samples (e.g. biological/diagnostic specimens, blood, urine, bodily fluids, etc.)
How do you send gifts overseas?
How to Send International Mail
- Step 1: Check Shipping Restrictions. What may you mail to other countries? …
- Step 2: Check Allowed Size & Weight. …
- Step 3: Address Your International Mail. …
- Step 4: Choose a Shipping Service. …
- Step 5: Create Customs Forms & Labels. …
- Step 6: Calculate & Apply Postage. …
- Step 7: Send Your Shipment.
How do I send money as a gift abroad?
An easy, secure, and fast way to send money to family abroad is through the use of an online money transfer service like OFX. After creating an account, all you have to do is fill out a form to have money transferred from your bank account to your recipient’s bank account.
How do I Courier a gift from the post office?
Step 1: Buy an envelope from the post office and inserting the letter inside the envelope, paste it and write ‘speed post’ at the top. Step 2: Mention the receiver’s name, postal address and phone number on the left side of the envelope.
How do I send a gift through the post office?
How to Ship a Package
- Step 1: Pick Your Box. Use a box that’s big enough to safely fit what you’re sending. …
- Step 2: Pack Your Box. …
- Step 3: Address your Package. …
- Step 4: Choose a Mail Service. …
- Step 5: Calculate & Apply Postage. …
- Step 6: Ship Your Package.