How long is the train ride from Bangkok to Cambodia?
The cost-effective way to get from Bangkok to Cambodia is to train, which costs ฿290 – ฿1500 and takes 16h 4m.
How do I get from Bangkok to Cambodia by train?
To travel from Thailand to Cambodia, you have to take a bus. There is no passenger train connection between these two countries. There are daily direct bus connections from Bangkok (Thailand) to Siem Reap (Cambodia) with a journey time of about 9 hours. Buy your bus ticket from 700 THB (20 EUR).
How do I cross the Cambodian border from Thailand?
How to Cross from Thailand to Cambodia by Land
- Take a bus or train to Aranyaprathet.
- Continue to the border either on another bus or tuk-tuk.
- Take a direct bus to Siem Reap from Khao San bus station or Mo Chit bus station.
- Fill out the Thai departure card and present it to Thai immigration authorities with the passport.
Is Thai baht accepted in Cambodia?
Is Thai baht accepted in Cambodia? Yes, near the Thai border, many places will accept Thai baht as payment.
How do I get from Thailand to Cambodia?
How to get from Thailand to Cambodia – The easy way from Bangkok, Thailand
- Wake up early (very early) …
- Take the train to Aranyaprathet. …
- Take the tuktuk to the border Thailand-Cambodia. …
- Cross the Thai border. …
- Get your Cambodia visa on arrival. …
- Take the free shuttle to the bus station. …
- Enjoy the ride to get to Siem Reap.
Is Thailand cheaper than Cambodia?
A week in Cambodia can cost you about $348 (per person), while a week in Thailand may cost you around $680. These differences become even more noticable if you plan to spend a longer time in the country. 10 days, two weeks, or even one month of travel to Cambodia or Thailand can really add to your travel budget.
Can you drive from Bangkok to Angkor Wat?
Yes, the driving distance between Bangkok to Angkor Wat is 406 km. It takes approximately 5h 34m to drive from Bangkok to Angkor Wat. Which airlines fly from Suvarnabhumi Airport to Siem Reap Airport?
Is Vietnam cheaper than Cambodia?
By figuring out which country is more expensive, you’ll understand where you’ll get more bang for your buck. A week in Cambodia can cost you about $348 (per person), while a week in Vietnam may cost you around $370. These differences become even more noticable if you plan to spend a longer time in the country.
How long does it take to fly from Thailand to Cambodia?
Non-stop flight time from Bangkok to Phnom Penh is around 1 hour 15 minutes. Direct flights from Bangkok to Phnom Penh with stop-over takes between 5 hours to 6 hours based on stopover city. This is the average non-stop flight time from any of the two airports in Bangkok to Phnom Penh.
How do you go from Bangkok to Siem Reap?
How to get from Bangkok to Siem Reap: Overland border crossing
- 1 | MRT to Hualamphong Station.
- 2 | Hualamphong Station.
- Where to stay in Bangkok.
- 3| The Train Journey to Aranyaprathet.
- 4| Tuk Tuks at Aranyaprathet.
- 5 | Exit Thailand.
- 6 | Walk across the border and enter Cambodia.
- 7| Free bus to the Passenger Terminal.
How much does a bus cost in Cambodia?
The fare for the public buses is KHR1,500 (USD0. 37) per voyage irrespective of distance. Only local currency Riel is accepted.
How do I get from Pattaya to Cambodia?
The cheapest way to get from Pattaya to Cambodia is to bus and train which costs ฿450 – ฿1600 and takes 16h 42m. What is the fastest way to get from Pattaya to Cambodia? The fastest way to get from Pattaya to Cambodia is to bus and fly which takes 5h 27m and costs ฿6500 – ฿15000.