What do we export to Singapore?
U.S. exports to Singapore account for 1.9 percent of overall U.S. exports in 2020. The top export categories (2-digit HS) in 2020 were: machinery ($5.1 billion), electrical machinery ($4.1 billion), aircraft ($3.5 billion), optical and medical instruments ($2.9 billion), and mineral fuels ($2.5 billion).
What food does Singapore import from Malaysia?
Singapore imports about 37 per cent of its chicken supply and 15 per cent of its fish from Malaysia, among produce like eggs, vegetables and milk.
Who is Singapore largest trading partner?
Singapore top 5 Export and Import partners
|Market||Trade (US$ Mil)||Partner share(%)|
|Hong Kong, China||44,377||11.37|
Is Malaysia an export country?
In 2019, Malaysia exported a total of $273B, making it the number 21 exporter in the world.
What does Singapore import and export?
Singapore Exports and Imports of Product Groups 2019
- Singapore Raw materials exports are worth US$ 3,675 million, product share of 0.94%.
- Singapore Raw materials imports are worth US$ 32,971 million, product share of 9.18%.
- Singapore Intermediate goods exports are worth US$ 70,780 million, product share of 18.13%.
What food does Singapore export?
Top exports of processed foods to Singapore in 2020 included:
- Fats And Oils.
- Food Preparations & Ingredients.
- Processed/Prepared Dairy Products.
- Processed Vegetables & Pulses.
- Snack Foods.
- Alcoholic Beverages.
- Chocolate And Confectionery.