Are there sharks in Halong Bay?
So far, there are NO sharks found or any warning for shark appearance in Halong bay. If you are traveling on a cruise ship, just follow all safety instructions by the cruise operator when you go swimming and kayaking, then you do not have anything to worry about.
What animals live in Halong Bay?
Some of the wildlife found on the islands include: monkeys, birds, lizards, and even antelopes. There are 450 different mollusks and 200 different species of fish in Halong Bay. Some of the islands have permanent residents and tourism businesses. Most of the islands in Halong Bay are limestone.
Can you swim in Vietnam?
From the northern regions of Halong Bay to the southern remote island of Phu Quoc, Vietnam has stunning beaches for swimming, snorkeling, water sports, and quiet relaxation. Plan the perfect seaside vacation with this list of the top beaches in Vietnam.
Which cruise is best for Halong Bay?
Top Recommended Halong Bay Cruises for 2021
- Carina Cruise: Best mid-range cruise.
- Glory Cruise: Best for Value.
- Dragon Legend Cruise: Best for Itinerary.
- Bhaya Cruises: Best for Charter.
- Azalea Cruise: Best New Cruise.
- Era Cruise: Best for Families.
- V’Spirit Cruise: Best Budget Cruise.
- Phoenix Day Cruise: Best Day Cruise.