What are the common challenges of a Filipino?
Disintegration of families, juvenile delinquency, domestic violence, substance abuse, dangers of drugs, ways to help children say “NO’ to drugs, parental absenteeism, economic difficulties, absence of family goals and values, early sexual involvement, negative influence of media.
What are some of the great challenge that Filipinos face today?
Poverty, lack of education, drug or substance abuse, vice, crime and unemployment are among the many problems that continue to batter them.
What challenges do you encounter with your own family?
- Different personalities clashing and disagreements over ways of doing things.
- Jealousy or fighting between brothers and sisters.
- Parents arguing.
- Divorce or separation.
- New step-parents or step-brothers and sisters.
- A parent or relative having mental health problems, disabilities or illness.
What do you think are the biggest sources of danger our families face nowadays?
Violence and Abuse. Violence and abuse are among the most disconcerting of the challenges that today’s families face. Abuse can occur between spouses, between parent and child, as well as between other family members.
What is the biggest challenge faced by Filipino youth today?
The Filipino youth today faces a myriad of issues that needs to be addressed at the grass root level. Poverty, lack of education, drug or substance abuse, vice, crime and unemployment are among the many problems that continue to batter them.
What for you is the greatest challenge of a Filipino parent justify your choice?
Answer. Answer: Sleepless nights and frequent urination of the child in bed are the main challenges faced by Filipino parents.
What are the greatest challenges of the Philippines?
The Philippines also suffers major human-caused environmental degradation aggravated by a high annual population growth rate, including loss of agricultural lands, deforestation, soil erosion, air and water pollution, improper disposal of solid and toxic wastes, loss of coral reefs, mismanagement and abuse of coastal …
What is the biggest problem in the Philippines?
The Philippines, a country of more than 70 million people and with a relatively high population growth rate, faces significant problems of poverty, unemployment and underemployment and particularly of environmental degradation.
What do you think are the challenges that a Filipino entrepreneur faces essay?
8 Things that Hinder the Success of Filipino Entrepreneurs
- Red-tape. …
- Poor public utility services. …
- Lack of financial support. …
- Lack of marketing skills. …
- Ineffective management. …
- 6 Inability to innovate. …
- 7 Lack of customer care. …
- Lack of self-growth.
How do you handle family challenges?
- Try to stay calm.
- Try to put emotions aside.
- Don’t interrupt the other person while they are speaking.
- Actively listen to what they are saying and what they mean.
- Check that you understand them by asking questions.
- Communicate your side of the story clearly and honestly.
What are the common challenges faced by a family which could be similar to the challenges faced by the country?
Some common challenges families face in addition to managing chronic pain include things like moving house, separation or divorce, parenting issues, pressure at work or school, unemployment and financial problems, illness or disability of a family member, death of a family member, drug, alcohol, gambling addiction, and …
How do you help someone with family problems?
How can other people help?
- Let them know you are there.
- Support them to seek help.
- Don’t be critical.
- Think about what you say.
- Ask them what helps.
- Help them to plan ahead.
- Stay in touch.
- Look after yourself.