Why do people love visiting Thailand?
Thailand has emerged as one of the most visited tourist destinations in the world. What could be the reasons that people love to travel to this exotic destination? It could be the tranquil beaches, exotic cuisine, magnificent temples and scenery, colourful history, or cultural and archaeological sites.
What should I avoid in Thailand?
Top 10 things to avoid in Thailand
- Swim at the southern Andaman beaches in the low season. …
- Hire a motorbike. …
- Go to tiger or animal shows. …
- Go to zoos. …
- Ride an elephant. …
- Get in a taxi or tuk tuk before negotiating your fare. …
- Sign contracts without advice from a qualified Thai lawyer. …
- Get in an argument with Thai police.
What do you love in Thailand?
10 Reasons Why We Love Thailand
- The weather.
- There’s a lifestyle to match your budget.
- The food.
- Bountiful fruits.
- Stunning beaches.
- The fun-loving nature of Thai people.
- The festivals.
- Amazing massages.
What are 3 interesting facts about Thailand?
There are 1,430 islands in Thailand, 35,000 temples and nearly 67 million people comprise of Thailand’s population. Each year around 6 million tourists visit the country and there are 11 million non-resident visitors (local and foreign) who visit Bangkok, the capital, each annum.