Can you do Thailand in 10 days?
On average, most people spend about 10 days to two weeks in Thailand and if you want to experience the best of what the country can offer, this should give you enough time to visit the must-see sites and to even discover a few hidden gems. And there is much more to Thailand than just Bangkok.
How much money do you need for 10 days in Thailand?
How much money to take to Thailand for 10 days? 10 days of Thailand tour can assure you of all the popular destinations in the north and wander around the beaches in the southern coastline. On average, you will pay about $60-100 per day for a budget trip.
Where can I spend 10 days in Thailand?
An Overview of this 10 day Thailand Itinerary
- Day 1 -2 Bangkok – temples, floating markets and bustling city life.
- Day 3-5 Chiang Mai – temples, ethical elephant experiences and visiting hill tribes.
- Day 6-10 Island hopping from Phuket. Koh Phi Phi. Railay Beach, Krabi. Koh Lanta.
How much does it cost to go to Thailand for a week?
2 Weeks in Thailand Travel Costs
|Expenses||Estimated Daily Cost||Estimated Total Cost|
|Total (excluding airfare)||$18-$320||$252-$4480|
How can I spend 14 days in Thailand?
Two weeks in Thailand itinerary – 14 days
- Day 1 – The first hours in Bangkok.
- Day 2 – Highlights of Bangkok.
- Day 3 – Chiang Mai.
- Day 4 – Elephant sanctuary.
- Day 5 – Doi Inthanon or another trip around Chiang Mai. …
- Day 6 – Chiang Rai, White Temple.
- Day 7 – Sunrise on Phu Chi Fa.
- Day 8 – Trekking in the jungle.
Is 1000 baht a lot?
Is 1000 baht a lot? Yes 1000 baht/day is a decent minimum budget, allowing you stay in single rooms (dorms/hostels are rare) or double/triple-up with fellow travellers, eat well (seek out what locals eat) and splash out for a couple beers.
Is 100 dollars a lot in Thailand?
In Thailand, USD $100 Can Get You:
10-15 meals from any number of Bangkok street food stalls. 300 Thai beers. 2-5 nights in a three-star Phuket beach resort. 60-140 one-way trips on the Bangkok rail system (BTS/MRT); 2-3 one-way flights between Bangkok and Phuket.
Is Thailand cheap to live?
Estimates for the cost of living in Thailand generally say it’s between 30% and 40% cheaper than living in the U.S. According to Numbeo, a site that collects cost of living data from around the world, the average cost of living in Thailand is roughly 34% lower than the average cost of living in the U.S. Rents are 63% …
What can you do in Thailand for 9 days?
Daywise Account Of Our 9 Days In Thailand
- Day 1: Welcome To Pattaya. We started our exciting couple trip to Thailand with a visit to Tiger Park. …
- Day 3: Bangkok City Tour. …
- Day 4: Marine Safari & Cruise Dinner In Bangkok. …
- Day 5: Kayaking In Krabi. …
- Day 6: 4 Island Tour In Phuket. …
- Day 7: Phuket Transfer. …
- Day 9: Phuket Tour.