Can I cash in in coins PH without verification?
We may only process your level 3 address verification submission after you are level 2 ID and selfie verified. You may already cash in, buy load, pay bills, and buy game credits while waiting for your verification.
How do I cash my coins in the Philippines?
Log into your account and follow these steps:
- Tap “Cash In”
- Choose a cash in outlet near you.
- Enter an amount to cash in.
- Go to the outlet and pay.
How do I cash in my Philippine coins from abroad?
You may go to a Western Union branch or to their website (selected countries only), fill out a Send Money Form, and put your own name as the recipient. Once the MTCN is generated, go to the app and proceed with receiving the funds in your wallet.
How do I cash my Philippine Coins in Palawan?
Choose Palawan Cash In and enter the desired amount to cash in. You will be provided a reference number along with instructions on how to cash in: Step 2: Go to your nearest Palawan Pawnshop branch and fill out a PEPP Send Money Form with the details on the cash in order.
How can I get Bitcoin address in Philippine Coins?
A bitcoin wallet address is made of up to 34 random numbers and letters, either in uppercase and in lowercase. Aug 08, · In the app, you can find your wallet address by tapping Receive on the main wallet screen, then choosing Show Blockchain Wallet Address on the next screen.
How do I cash in my 711 Coins in the Philippines?
Go to a 7-Eleven branch area Go to a 7-Eleven branch in your area, and look for the CLiQQ kiosk. Choose “e-money,” and tap Coins.ph. Enter mobile number and amount. Provide the payment slip to the cashier to pay for your cash-in.
How do I use Western Union to cash my Philippine Coins?
- Open the Coins.ph app with a fully registered profile.
- Click on Cash In or Receive.
- Select Western Union on the Cash In Method screen or Receive PHP screen.
- Enter the MTCN shared by your sender, and the estimated amount sent to you, then click Next.
- Check that the information you have provided is correct.
How do I claim remittance in Philippine coins?
Step 1: Tap the “Cash Out” Icon on the app. Step 2: Choose the cash out option that is most convenient for you. Step 3: Enter the amount that you want to cash out and tap “Next”. Step 4: Enter the recipient’s details then click “Next”.
How can I activate international money transfer in Philippine coins?
- Step 1: Log in to your WorldRemit account.
- Step 2: Click on the Mobile Money tab and select Coins.ph.
- Step 3: Enter the amount and recipient details.
- Step 4: Enter your payment details then click Pay to complete your transaction.
How do I contact Philippine coins?
If you are experiencing any issues with Coins.ph, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.