Where can I top up my CashCard in Singapore?
You can top up the NETS Motoring Card at the following locations:
- NETS Top Up Machine at all car parks (Please select ‘NETS FlashPay/Contactless CashCard’)
- NETS App via Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- DBS/POSB, OCBC and UOB ATMs (Please select ‘NETS FlashPay/Contactless CashCard’)
How do I top up my CashCard?
- NETS Top-Up Machines.
- NETS Self-Service Stations.
- Any DBS/POSB, OCBC or UOB ATM.
- FairPrice Xpress*
How do I top up my cash card at an ATM?
Locate a POSB/DBS ATM near you:
- Insert your ATM/Debit/Credit Card.
- Key in your 6-Digit Card PIN.
- Select More Services followed by NETS FlashPay/Cashcard/Ez-link/Concession Card.
- Select Ez-link card followed by Continue.
- Select Top-up and select the Account you wish to use.
Where can I buy CashCard in Singapore?
Where can I get a Cash Card or an EZ Link Card?
- At any local bank branches: DBS, POSB, OCBC, and UOB.
- Nets Sales & Customer Service Centre.
- Fair Price Xpress & Cheers.
- Selected petrol stations.
- 7-Eleven convenience store outlets (Service fee applies for per top-up)
Which app can top-up cash card?
Download the NETS App via Google Play Store or Apple App Store. Place your NETS FlashPay card on the back of the phone with NFC turned on and launch the NETS App. Select ‘Top-Up Service’ on the home screen.
Where can use cash card?
The Cash Card is a free, customizable debit card that is connected to your Cash App balance. It can be used anywhere Visa is accepted, both online and in stores.
Where can I buy an IU cash card?
For ERP payment: Insert into IU for auto-detection. For parking payment: At the carpark gantry, insert NETS Cashcard into the IU if auto-detection is available.
|Cost||$10 (with $5 of stored value included)|
|Where to buy||7-Eleven Cheers Fairprice Xpress VICOM Outlets Star Mart at Caltex|
Which credit card can be used as CashCard?
Prior to the effective start date, please continue to use your CashCard or FlashPay (applicable for second generation IU) for ERP needs. Which Credit Cards/Debit Cards can be used for vCashCard? Currently vCashCard only accepts all locally issued MASTERCARD, VISA and Amex Cards.
What do I do with expired NETS cash card?
Due to this, there is an expiry date for all Nets CashCards to ensure a smooth user experience for our customers. Customers can get an immediate refund at any POSB, DBS Bank, OCBC Bank and UOB ATM in Singapore for up to two years from card expiry.
How does auto top up cash card works?
With the Auto Top-Up arrangement, NETS will top up the registered NETS FlashPay Card / NETS Motoring Card whenever the card stored value is insufficient to pay for ERP or car park charges. NETS will then charge/ collect the top-up amount from the registered credit/ debit card.
What does AXS stand for?
|AXS||Aberrant X Segregation|
|AXS||Axis Capital Holdings Limited C (Bermuda)|
|AXS||Alpha X-Ray Spectrometer|
|AXS||Anger Expression Scale (psychology)|
How do I recharge my Singapore MRT card?
Top-up your ez-link anytime, anywhere
- Download the EZ-Link app (Android) & log in to register your EZ-Link card.
- Select Top Up on the EZ-Link app (Android) Note: The top-up function is only available for NFC-enabled Android phones.
- Select DBS PayLah! as the Payment Option. Note: Check that you have sufficient PayLah!
Can you top up EZ-Link card at ATM?
– Only accepts payment using DBS Bank, POSB or Citibank ATM card. – A $0.20 convenience fee for each top-up will be charged by EZ-Link. … Select “Top-up ez-link card” to top-up your card.