Can you fly direct to Laos?
There are currently no direct flights to Laos from outside of Asia – most visitors fly via Bangkok, from where it takes just over an hour to reach Vientiane, and just under two hours to Luang Prabang.
How can I fly to Laos?
By air. Most people travel to Laos via Bangkok (Suvarnabhumi International Airport). Thai International Airways (THAI) and Lao Airlines operate flights between Bangkok and Vientiane Wattay International Airport (VTE). Bangkok Airways operates flights between Bangkok and Luang Prabang International Airport.
What airlines fly out of Laos?
Airlines flying from Vientiane
- Lao Airlines (QV)11 destinations.
- Lao Skyway (LK)7 destinations.
- Tway Air (TW)1 destination.
- Vietnam Airlines (VN)1 destination.
- Thai Smile (WE)1 destination.
- Air Busan (BX)1 destination.
- China Eastern (MU)1 destination.
- Jeju Air (7C)1 destination.
What is the cheapest city to fly out of?
Here are the top 10 cheapest airports in the country:
|1||Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International, OH (CVG)||$199|
|2||Atlanta International, GA (ATL)||$231|
|3||Dallas Love Field, TX (DAL)||$251|
|4||La Guardia, NY (LGA)||$251|
How can I go to Laos?
- LUANG PRABANG: BY AIR. There are no long-haul flights into Luang Prabang. …
- By bus from Thailand: From Chiang Rai, you can travel by bus or car to Chiang Khong on the Mekong river (the border), and then take a boat across to Houei Xai in Laos. …
- VIENTIANE: BY AIR. …
- CHAMPASAK PROVINCE: BY AIR. …
- NORTHERN LAOS: BY AIR.
How long is flight to Laos?
How long is the flight to Laos? An average nonstop flight from the United States to Laos takes 40h 04m, covering a distance of 8132 miles.
How many hours is Laos from us?
The total flight duration from United States to Laos is 17 hours, 9 minutes.
Is Lao Airlines part of Star Alliance?
Air Canada, Air India, Air Macau, Air New Zealand, All Nippon Airways, Asiana Airlines, Austrian Airlines, Bangkok Airways, Brussels Airlines, China Southern Airlines, EgyptAir, El Al, Emirates, EVA Air, Gulf Air, Japan Airlines, Lao Airlines, Lufthansa, Malaysia Airlines, Oman Air, Pakistan International Airlines, …
Why is Bradley Airport so expensive?
Bradley has a 50/50 split between business and leisure travelers, a higher percentage of business travelers than surrounding airports, Dillon said. Business fliers are more likely to pay more for airfares because they are less flexible in their flight dates.