What is the biggest cities in Indonesia?
The largest city in Indonesia is Jakarta, with a population of 8,540,121 people.
What is Indonesia’s major city?
What are the three 3 biggest cities and their populations?
Here is a list of the top ten most populated cities in the world:
- Tokyo (Population: 37,435,191)
- Delhi (Population: 29,399,141)
- Shanghai (Population: 26,317,104)
- Sao Paulo (Population: 21,846,507)
- Mexico City (Population: 21,671,908)
- Cairo (Population: 20,484,965)
- Dhaka (Population: 20,283,552)
What are the 10 largest cities in Indonesia?
The 10 largest cities in Indonesia, with populations as of 2014, are:
- Jakarta (Jakarta Province): 10.135 million.
- Surabaya (East Java): 2.843 million.
- Bandung (West Java): 2.575 million.
- Medan (North Sumatra): 2.497 million.
- Bekasi(West Java): 2.51 million.
- Semarang (Central Java): 2.067 million.
What is the fifth largest island in Indonesia?
The largest islands are Sumatra, Java, Kalimantan (Indonesian Borneo), Sulawesi, and the Indonesian part of New Guinea (known as Papua or Irian Jaya).
Facts & Figures.
|Location||:||Southeastern Asia, archipelago between the Indian Ocean and the Pacific Ocean|
|Official Language||Bahasa Indonesia|